Junction City Community Picnic July 7, 8 & 9, 2017
New This Year, Tri-State Amusements Carnival All Weekend!!!
NOTE: All events and activities are subject to updates and changes, please check back for updates.
Rough Camping Available in the park, Contact Willy for information.
- Softball Tournament
- Horseshoe Tournament
- Bingo hosted by the Junction City Lions Club
- Live Bands on Stage
- Friday Night 7:00pm to 11:00pm – Austin Healey Band
- Saturday Afternoon 1:00pm to 3:00pm – James David (Local Magician)
- Saturday Afternoon 3:00pm to 6:00pm – Mudd Brothers 2
- Saturday Night 7:00pm to 11:00pm – Feedback the Band
- Sunday Afternoon 12:00pm to 4:00pm – Polka Pack
- Sunday Night 5:00pm to 9:00pm – Bootlegg Hollar
- Sunday Morning Parade – Starts at 11:00am on Main St
- Sunday Night Fireworks
Other activities including:
- Car Show on Sunday after the parade
- Craft Vendors – Click Here for more details
- Lots of Activities for the Kids
- Raffle – Click Here for more details
Pictures from past years picnics provided by:
- Martin Photography of Junction City WI.
Proceeds from this annual event help benefit the local community!