Herrscheners Job Fair Thursday October 15th. Herrschners is holding their Job Fair this Thursday October 15th from 10 am to 5 pm. Lunch provided by Herrschners. On the spot interviews for the Call Center and Warehouse. You could start as soon as the very next day.
Merrill Iron & Steel, Inc. offers stable employment opportunities in manufacturing, office and transport occupations, located in Schofield, Wisconsin and Springfield, Missourri.
The Stevens Point Area Public School District is accepting applications for bus drivers. Please go to the Transportation Building at 3300 Water Street for an Application Packet.
Muzzy Broadcasting – Outside Sales
This is a full time outside sales position selling all three of our Central Wisconsin radio stations requiring a minimum of 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. Additional hours may be required in support of station promotions and appearances. Primary responsibilities will include prospecting local direct business owners and managers selling them radio advertising campaigns and promotions on one or more of our locally owned radio stations in Central Wisconsin. Essential job functions:
• Prospecting new direct local accounts and completing customer needs analysis.
• Consulting with clients by phone and in person to determine their goals in promoting their products and service.
• Develop customized marketing campaign proposals based on customer’s needs analysis.
• Negotiate and arrange for modifications if required to meet the client’s budget.
• Coordinate with the appropriate creative services and production departments to ensure the advertising campaign is developed
• Collections of accounts receivables as per our credit policies
• Salary and benefits: Base salary plus commission on net collections, Health/Dental
Qualifications and How to Apply:
You must be a relentless prospector, highly resilient, and results oriented in order to succeed at this job. Creative problem solving, and strong communication skills are also critical to your success. The individual hired for this position will need to constantly prospect and develop new direct locally owned businesses in order to build a long term book of business. You will also be required to complete the Muzzy Broadcasting standard introductory training program in a timely manner while maintaining a high level of sales activity. Contact: Muzzy Broadcasting, Rick Muzzy, Owner. Phone: (715) 341-9800. Fax: (715) 341-0000. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Equal Opportunity Employer.